We are looking for a few good people to help us with Exodus Freedom Conference. If you are interested in helping in this special role, you can apply to serve on the volunteer team in a few different ways. First, if you wish, you can fill the form out right now online by clicking here. Or, you can download and print the application, then mail the completed application to Exodus (PO Box 540119, Orlando, FL 32854), or thirdly you can fax it to 407-599-0011, no later than June 8th.
Also, you can simply click the “I would like to Volunteer button” that is a part of the actual registration process.
Here is a general outline of information about volunteering. More detailed information is built into the application mentioned above. Thank you for your consideration in serving at this year’s Freedom Conference!
- All Registration Volunteers will be required to attend an orientation on Wednesday, June 19th, from 1:00-2:00pm.
- All General Volunteers and Labor Volunteers will be required to attend an orientation on Wednesday, June 19th from 3:00-4:00pm.
- All General Volunteers and Labor Volunteers must have attended at least one previous conference.
- All volunteers must have restrained from any life-dominating unbiblical behaviors for at least one year (i.e. drug and alcohol abuse and any immoral sexual behavior).
- We are asking volunteers to offer their time for benefit of the conference delegates and staff in addition to paying the full conference and housing fees. We are unable to offer financial assistance for volunteers. For those who wish to volunteer but are unable to cover the full cost of the conference, they can apply for our Scholarship Program. If you wish to fill out the application online, click here.
- Registration Volunteers who will help us on Wednesday, June 22nd during the Registration/Check In process.
- Set Up and Tear Down Crew (Labor Volunteers) to assist with unpacking, setting up, packing, and loading.
- General Volunteers to help us throughout the week during the conference operating hours as General Session Door Monitors or Workshop Door Monitors and Hosts.
You will only receive a confirmation via email if your application has been approved. The Exodus Volunteer Coordinator will email information on the type of job you will be assigned to and other important details. If you are concerned that we may not have received your application, please feel free to email or call us at 888-264-0877. Thank you for your interest in helping! We couldn’t do it without you!!
Please make note of early arrival times for volunteering for this conference when your making travel arrangements.