Media Credential Guidelines
Media credentials are given to members of the working media whose attendance at the Exodus conference may result in coverage, whether print, radio or broadcast. Media members may be required to submit credential information to support their qualifications.
Eligibility: Applications for credentials will only be considered from representatives of:
- Daily newspapers as well as wire and news services
- National or international news magazines
- Local radio and television networks
- National radio and television networks
- Recognized news Internet sites updating news content daily
- Blog writers
Individuals Who Do Not Qualify for Media Credentials: Individuals representing companies or organizations listed below do not qualify for media registration.
- Book authors
- Companies/organizations producing publications, videos, and/or other items solely for the purpose of marketing, advertising, financial analysis, or public relations
- Freelance writers who are employed by non-news organizations
- Independent podcasters
- Public relations staff and/or representatives from communications, print, and on-line promotion organizations
- Publishers, associate/assistant publishers, advertising, marketing, or sales staff members of a news organization, print, broadcast or online
- Other representatives who are not reporting on the annual conference itself
To Receive Media Credentials
Please contact the Exodus Press Office by e-mail, phone: (888) 264-0877 or fax: (407) 599-0011. You may be contacted by Exodus International representatives and asked to provide supporting documentation to receive your media credentials. All media notifying Exodus in advance will receive confirmation of their registration. Media registering on-site for the annual conference must bring documentation to receive media credentials. Misuse of credentials will result in an automatic loss of press privileges.
Download the Exodus Media Credentials.